Tetra Acidic Facial Cleanser
Glycolic, Malic, Lactic & Salicylic Acid Cocktail with Jojoba beads and essential oils
Unveil a radiant and revitalized complexion with this powerhouse blend of exfoliating alpha and beta hydroxy acids combined with a transformational essential oil blend. Combining glycolic, lactic, salicylic, and malic acids and crafted to perfection, this exfoliating cleanser is designed to refine and renew, promoting a luminous and smooth skin texture. The acids work in tandem to penetrate various levels of the skin, ungluing the binds securing dull, dry skin, clearing away sebum and delivering hydration
Natural and gentle jojoba beads, work harmoniously with the tetra acids to manually remove debris melted away by the acid cocktail. Exfoliate away impurities, dead skin cells, and excess oils. The result? A fresh, radiant canvas that glows from within.
Infused with the essence of persimmon, ylang ylang and jasmine, this cleanser not only purifies but also nourishes your skin, leaving it feeling invigorated and balanced.
Unveil the beauty within.....one cleanse at a time.
Use with a tiny bit of water and spread thickly on skin. Leave on for a minute. Add more water and cleanse the skin in circular motions for deeper resurfacing.
- Support Circulation
- Combat Acne
- Fade Discoloration
- Gently Uncover Plump, Fresh Skin
- Glycolic Acid exfoliate deeper layer of skin, retexturize skin, soften, combat blackheads, reduce pore size
- Malic Acid exfoliate outer layer of skin, brighten
- Lactic Acid hydrate, treat fine lines, combat photo damage, support collagen and elastin production
- Salicylic clear pores, combat blackheads and acne, soften scaring
- Jojoba Beads manually clear away sebum and dead skin cells
- Ylang Ylang anti-aging, soothes
- Jasmine hydrating, anti-aging
- Persimmon anti-aging, promotes suppleness
- Not Tested On Animals
- Made In America
- Phenoxyethanol Free
- No Parabens
- No Pthalates
- Normal Skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Dry Skin
- Oily Skin
- Helps With Hyperpigmentation
- Helps With Acne
Up to twice daily, massage quarter size amount with water into skin, neck and decolette. Rinse completely with clean, cool water. Me be used as part of a double or triple cleanse.